Liverpool host Napoli at Anfield on Wednesday evening where a victory would ensure Jurgen Klopp’s side of a spot in the last-16 with a game to spare. The Italians are the only side to defeat Liverpool in normal time this season, winning 2-0 in September courtesy of goals from Fernando Llorente and Dries Mertens.
Check out how Dream11 Pandit can help you:
Here, we will deliver you LIV vs NAP Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest teams. We will also give you LIV vs NAP match dream11 prediction, LIV vs NAP match preview, LIV vs NAP dream11 Fantasy team playing 11, LIV vs NAP dream11 in-depth analysis, LIV vs NAP dream 11 tips.
LIV vs NAP Dream11 Tips & Tricks
LIV vs NAP Match Details:
Liverpool vs Napoli
UEFA Champions League: 2019-20
Date: November 28, 2019.
Time: 1:30 PM IST.
Venue: Anfield, Liverpool
Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp’s side will be eager to avenge their defeat against Napoli in first leg, having won all three of their Champions League outings since then. A fourth consecutive triumph will secure top spot and with it their place in last 16, although they will also progress into the knockout stages should Red Bull Salzburg fail to beat Genk in the group’s other match, regardless of the result at Anfield.
Napoli: Napoli are the only side to defeat England in normal time this season, with Jurgen Klopp‘s side still unbeaten in the Premier League, and the Italians can also secure their spot in the knockout rounds with a win. Ancelotti’s side arrive for the fixture in a state of relative internal turmoil after a litany of reports of unrest between key senior players and owner Aurelio De Laurentiis
LIV vs NAP Dream11 Vital Stats
- Liverpool have won both of their home European games against Napoli, winning 3-1 in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League and 1-0 in last season’s UEFA Champions League.
- Since losing 2-0 to Napoli on MD1, Liverpool have won each of their last three UEFA Champions League games – the Reds haven’t won four consecutively since March 2009.
- Napoli manager Carlo Ancelotti was the last manager to win an away UEFA Champions League match at Anfield against Liverpool, leading Real Madrid to a 3-0 win in October 2014. No manager has won more away Champions League games in England than Ancelotti (3 – level with Jose Mourinho and Massimiliano Allegri).
- This is Napoli’s 82nd away match in major UEFA European competition – they’ve only managed consecutive away victories once, winning three in a row in November 2015 in the Europa League.
LIV vs NAP Dream11 Team News, Latest Updates, Injured Players
Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp gave an update regarding Joel Matip, revealing that Cameroon centre-back has made a good recovery in his knee injury, and is nearing a return.Although, this game or even the weekend’s home game against Brighton & Hove Albion will be too soon for him at this stage. RIght-back Nathaniel Clyne remains a long-term injury absentee.
Napoli: Napoli frets over the fitness of their talisman and captain Lorenzo Insigne, who is suffering from an elbow injury of late. He is only five goals short of breaking the club’s all-time goalscoring record of 121. Arkadiusz Milik is also a doubt for the match as he is down with stomach problem. Carlo Ancelotti could do with his services after he scored five of Napoli’s last seven goals. In addition, Kevin Malcuit is a long-term absentee due to ligament damage.
LIV vs NAP Dream11 Probable Starting XI
Liverpool- Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Napoli- Meret; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Hysaj; Callejon, Fabian, Allan, Lozano; Mertens, Llorente.
Note: This is the best team given by Dream11 Pandit as per current scenario. Our Dream Team might have some changes as closer to deadline. If you want latest updates and teams regarding this match, Join us on Telegram by clicking below-
If Telegram Link not working, Open your Telegram App and search for “Dream11 Pandit Official” and join to boost your Dream11 Performance.
LIV vs NAP Dream11 Best Team:
Goalkeeper – Alisson
Defenders – Koulibaly, Van Dijk, Robertson
Midfielders – Oxlade-Chamberlain (C), Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Callejon, Mane (VC)
Forwards – Salah, Mertens
Key Players for Dream11 Small League Team
- Mohamed Salah: Salah has directly been involved in five goals in the European Competition, which is the most by any Liverpool player this year.
- Sadio Mane: The 27-year-old has eight goals and two assists in the Premier League while also having registered two goals in the Champions League this season.
Key Player for Dream11 Grand League Teams
- Mohamed Salah
- Jose Callejon
- Sadio Mane
- Dries Mertens
Liverpool just keep winning football matches right now and they will be keen to get the win here and seal top spot. Napoli will set up more defensively here but they are capable of scoring against this Reds defence who are struggling to keep clean sheets so expect goals at both ends of the pitch.
Guys, Dream11 Pandit Experts are ready with a perfect Dream11 Team Of this match for Small leagues as well as Grand Leagues. We are #1 Dream Team Provider since 2015. To see our recent winnings, must go through this link-
Contact On Dream11 Pandit’s Official Whats App No. 9198727271 For Any Kind Of Information.