Manchester City’s pursuit of Premier League leaders Liverpool will continue on Saturday afternoon when they make the trip to Newcastle United. Pep Guardiola’s side are currently third in the table – nine points off the summit – while Newcastle are down in 14th spot having suffered a 2-0 loss away to Aston Villa in the Monday Night Football.
Why Dream11 Pandit is your ultimate guide:
Here, we will deliver you NEW vs MCI Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest teams. We will also give you NEW vs MCI match dream11 prediction, NEW vs MCI match preview, NEW vs MCI dream11 Fantasy team playing 11, NEW vs MCI dream11 in-depth analysis, NEW vs MCI dream 11 tips.
NEW vs MCI Dream11 Tips & Tricks
Newcastle United: Newcastle United are in the 14th spot in the Premier League table, five points above the relegation zone. The Magpies were on a three-game unbeaten run prior to the international break (W2 D1), but were defeated 2-0 by manager Steve Bruce’s former club Aston Villa last weekend.
Manchester City: The reigning Premier League champions find themselves in the third spot in the table, nine points behind leaders Liverpool and one below second-placed Leicester City. With both teams scheduled to play after the Cityzens, they will be hoping to put some pressure on their challengers with a win on Saturday.
NEW vs MCI Match Details:
Newcastle United vs Manchester City
English Premier League: 2019
Date: November 30, 2019.
Time: 6:00 PM IST.
Venue: St. James Park
NEW vs MCI Dream11 Key Stats
- Manchester City have found the net in each of their last 21 Premier League games against Newcastle (54 goals in total), winning 18 (D2 L1). Only against Fulham (22) have they had a longer scoring streak in the competition.
- Newcastle United are looking to secure back-to-back Premier League victories over Manchester City for the first time since November 2003, having won this exact fixture 2-1 back in January.
- Manchester City have conceded the first goal in each of their last three Premier League games, though they’ve come back to win two of those (L1). They last conceded first in more games in a row back in March-April 2012 (5).
- Newcastle United are unbeaten in five home league games since losing to Arsenal in the opening weekend (W2 D3). Only Leicester Ciy (3) have conceded fewer home goals in the Premier League this season than the Magpies (4).
- Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez has scored 49 Premier League goals, following the winner against Chelsea last weekend. He could become the 110th overall, ninth African and first Algerian player to reach 50 goals in the competition should he find the net against Newcastle.
NEW vs MCI Match Facts
Newcastle are vying to secure back-to-back Premier League victories over Manchester City for the first time since November 2003. They ended a 22-match winless run in this fixture with a 2-1 victory at St James’ Park in January.
NEW vs MCI Dream11 Probable Starting XI
Newcastle United- Dubravka; Willems, Dummett, Clark, Schar, Yedlin; Saint-Maximin, Hayden, S Longstaff, Almiron; Joelinton
Manchester City- Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy; De Bruyne, Rodrigo, D Silva. Mahrez; Sterling, Jesus
NEW vs MCI Dream11 Team News, Latest Updates, Injured Players
Newcastle United: Fit-again Newcastle defenders Fabian Schar and Florian Lejeune are under consideration to play, but De Andre Yedlin is struggling with a hip injury. Matt Ritchie will not return until late January after having a second operation on the ankle he injured in August.
Manchester City: There will be at least one change for Manchester City from the side that beat Chelsea, with Sergio Aguero ruled out by a thigh injury. Oleksandr Zinchenko, Aymeric Laporte and Leroy Sane are long-term absentees.
Note: This is the best team given by Dream11 Pandit as per current scenario. Our Dream Team might have some changes as closer to deadline. If you want latest updates and teams regarding this match, Join us on Telegram by clicking below-
If Telegram Link not working, Open your Telegram App and search for “Dream11 Pandit Official” and join to boost your Dream11 Performance.
NEW vs MCI Dream11 Best Team:
Defenders- Stones, Mendy, Willems, Schar
Midfielders- De Bruyne (VC), Silva, Longstaff, Saint-Maximin
Forwards- Sterling (C), Jesus
Key Players for Dream11 Small League Team
- Kevin De Bruyne: The Belgium international has three goals and nine assists from 12 appearances in the league this season.
- Raheem Sterling: The England international has seven goals and an assist from 12 league appearances this season.
Key Player for Dream11 Grand League Teams
- De Bruyne
The pressure is on City once again due to Liverpool’s stunning form, and Newcastle’s home form this season has been strong. Guardiola’s side know how to win these type of matches, though, and we fancy them to pick up an important three points in Saturday’s early start.
Guys, Dream11 Pandit Experts are ready with a perfect Dream11 Team Of this match for Small leagues as well as Grand Leagues. We are #1 Dream Team Provider since 2015. To see our recent winnings, must go through this link-
Contact On Dream11 Pandit’s Official Whats App No. 9198727271 For Any Kind Of Information.