Indian Super League returns into action with a blockbuster clash between Bengaluru FC and Kerala Blasters FC. KBFC vs BFC clash will be played at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium in Bengaluru. This will be the fifth match between these two rivals in ISL and the Blues have the upper hand with three wins while the Kochi based club are yet to taste victory in this fixture.
Check out how Dream11 Pandit can help you:
Here, we will deliver you KBFC vs BFC Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest teams. We will also give you KBFC vs BFC match dream11 prediction, KBFC vs BFC match preview, KBFC vs BFC dream11 Fantasy team playing 11, KBFC vs BFC dream11 in-depth analysis, KBFC vs BFC dream 11 tips.
Check Our Top Selling Prime Membership Plans
KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Tips & Tricks
KBFC vs BFC Match Details:
Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters FC
Indian Super League: 2019-20
Date: November 23, 2019.
Time: 7:30 AM PM IST.
Venue: Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
Bengaluru: Bengaluru FC are still unbeaten in the league but have just managed to win one out of four games played so far (D3). The Sunil Chhetri-led side is on the fifth-spot of the table with six points to their name.
Kerala: They have faced a very poor start to their season. They have emerged victorious in just one game out of the four games played (L2 D1). The visitors are in the seventh position on the points table. Both the teams are struggling for consistency and will be hoping to up the ante in the upcoming games.
KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Important Stats
- The defending ISL Bengaluru have made an unbeaten start to their campaign, having opened the season with three draws followed by a 3-0 win over Chennaiyin in their last match before the international break.
- The 3-0 victory against Chennaiyin coincided with the return of Australian Erik Paartalu to the team and he contributed heavily with an influential performance which included scoring the opening goal of the game.
- Kerala Blasters have picked up four points from their opening four matches. They started the season with a win against ATK, but since then they have gone three games without a victory.
- They(BFC) have conceded only one goal in their opening four matches which gives them the best defensive record in the ISL so far this season.
KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Team News, Latest Updates, Injured Players
Bengaluru: Rahul Bheke who was substituted during India’s clash against Oman will be a doubt for the home side in this match. But the return of midfielder Erik Paartalu will give them much confidence as the Australian played full 90 minutes in the last game and scored a goal as well.
Kerala: Kerala will be without the services of Jairo Rodrigues but will hope that Gianni Zuiverloon and midfielder Mario Arques will be back for this clash. Bartholomew Ogbeche will be back for this match after missing the last match due to illness.
Note: This is the best team given by Dream11 Pandit as per current scenario. Our Dream Team might have some changes as closer to deadline. If you want latest updates and teams regarding this match, Join us on Telegram by clicking below-
Join Dream11 Pandit Official Telegram Channel
If Telegram Link not working, Open your Telegram App and search for “Dream11 Pandit Official” and join to boost your Dream11 Performance.
KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Probable Starting XI
Bengaluru- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Harmanjot Singh Khabra, Rahul Bheke, Juanan Gonzalez, Nishu Kumar, Dimas Delgado, Erik Paartalu, Raphael Augusto, Udanta Singh, Ashique Kuruniyan, Sunil Chhetri
Kerala- TP Rehenesh, Mohammad Rakip, Abdul Hakku, Raju Gaikwad, Jessel Carneiro, Mario Arques, Mouhamadou Gning, Sergio Cidoncha, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Rahul KP, Bartholomew Ogbeche
KBFC vs BFC Dream11 Best Team:
Goalkeeper – Gurpreet
Defenders – Rakip, Juanan, N Kumar
Midfielders – Paartalu (C), Cidoncha, Augusto, Delgado, Arques
Forwards – Chhetri (VC), Ogbeche
Key Players for Dream11 Small League Team
- Bartholomew Ogbeche: The Kerala striker has scored two goals in four games and will be a threat while going forward.
- Erik Paartalu: He scored a goal and got himself an assist in his very first game for Bengaluru FC and will play a key role in midfield.
Key Player for Dream11 Grand League Teams
Bengaluru have conceded just 1 goal in the ISL this season and are excellent defensively. Kerala Blasters have changed a lot of players in their squad and it remains to be seen how well they gel and perform this season. So, as we see, Bengaluru will be favourites to win this match at home.
Guys, Dream11 Pandit Experts are ready with a perfect Dream11 Team Of this match for Small leagues as well as Grand Leagues. We are #1 Dream Team Provider since 2015. To see our recent winnings, must go through this link-
Check Recent Winning Screenshots Of Our Prime Users
Contact On Dream11 Pandit’s Official Whats App No. 9198727271 For Any Kind Of Information.